Our latest research has shown that multi-platform customers are worth more to your business, and that customers want to interact with brands seamlessly across platforms, wherever and whenever they wish. So, it’s time to move on from multi-channel, and get ahead of the game with an omni-channel approach to business and marketing that focuses on the customer, not the technology.
Read our omni-channel customer experience report and learn:
- What is omni-channel? – definitions and drivers
- How to implement an omni-channel approach in your organisation
- Industry case study – the leader board of who’s doing it best and worst on the UK highstreet
- Top tips for websites, mobile and in-store to get you started
- Full breakdown of results from our retail omni-channel investigation
The omni-channel customer experience report is based on research and knowledge from Webcredible’s user experience consultants and some of the UK’s leading marketing and channel managers.
What do you think about omni-channel? Do you know any brands that do it well or really badly? Let us know below…
Leave a comment
indicates required fields