We’re really pleased to announce our latest training course, mobile user experience training
. The course, as with all our training courses, is highly interactive and taught by our user experience experts, and is the sixth course in our usability & accessibility training stream
We're doing more and more mobile usability
work (with a particular focus on iPhone and iPad apps) and course participants on our other usability courses have been asking about mobile strategy and UX... so it only took us about 6 months to put 2-and-2 together and realise we should be running this course!
If you decide to attend the course then you will:
- Discover how to build a mobile strategy for your organisation
- Learn how to decide whether you should build mobile websites and applications
- Understand how to decide what content, features and functionality to include in your mobile site or app
- Understand the differences in designing for mobiles compared to PCs
- Learn how to take advantage of mobile devices' inbuilt functionality
- Receive a practical, wide ranging set of mobile design guidelines
- Design a mobile web page
- Learn how to set-up and conduct mobile phone usability testing
Does that sound good to you? Is there anything else you'd like to see covered? Let us know!
Read more about our mobile user experience training