At Webcredible we are extremely proud of our Training Academy
and we always get excited when we release new courses, especially if it's a user experience one.
So I guess this makes us doubly excited to announce two
brand new user experience training courses!
User experience fundamentals
In the user experience fundamentals
course you will learn how to embed customer experience best practices into your organisation. Some of the specific things you will spend the day learning about include:
- The differences between user experience, customer experience, user centred design and web usability
- the core benefits of a great customer experience for your sales, brand advocacy and more
- insight into how to build a business case for investment in user experience
- What a customer experience strategy is and how to develop one, including how to develop a user centred digital strategy
Visual web & interface design
In the visual web & interface design
course you will learn how to design for engagement and create beautiful digital touchpoints. Some of the specific things you will spend the day learning about include:
- The importance of visual design when creating your customer experience
- How to apply customer research and usability to visual design to deliver customer engagement
- Colour theory and how it applies to digital design
- Effective visual & interface design for multiple platforms, including mobile
These two new courses will bolster our core ux modules to 4 courses, the others including information architecture training
and interaction design & prototyping training
What do you think of our new courses? let us know what you think!