We’re really excited to announce that we’ll be running a user experience in higher education roundtable on 5th December.
As well as the roundtable we’ve revisited our 2013 user experience in higher education report and updated our findings. So, what has changed in the last 12 months?
What you’ll learn?
The sessions will be chaired by lead UX consultant, Alex Baxevanis. During the session you’ll:
- Learn about the UX best practises that will help you provide the best possible customer experience
- Meet with your peers and our experts to share new ways of thinking
- Find out how we have helped HE institutions (including UAL, Sussex and Queens) develop integrated and successful digital strategies
When is it?
We’re running two roundtables, in the morning and afternoon of 5th December:
- Morning: 9:30 – 11:30 AM
- Afternoon:14:00 – 16:00 PM
Is it for you?
This event is perfect if you are:
- Working within Higher Education and have responsibility for the management and/or marketing of digital platforms
- Interested in finding out how improving the online experience of your institution can help attract students