Happy new year! At the end of every year it's become a tradition at Webcredible to ask our consultants for their UX resolutions. So without further delay, here they are!
- UX people need to be involved in more strategic decisions!
- UX to drive organisational change in thinking, structure and decision making etc
- Clients to buy more into customer research and understand why we are doing what we are doing!
- Embedding UCD thinking within the whole organisation and not just the responsibility of specific individuals or teams – think the ‘digital by default’ strategy of the Government Digital Services (guys who’re responsible for GOV.UK)
- And following that, if organisations don’t yet have a digital strategy, it’s time to come up with one!
What are your 2014 UX resolutions, and what do you think of ours? We would love to know so please leave a comment below. If you are looking to give your customer experience new lease of life in 2013 but aren't sure where to start, get in touch and we can help you have a great year!