Webcredible is recruiting! We're looking for user experience consultants on a permanent basis to join our growing team in London, UK.
About the job
The job role entails:
- Delivering our core research, design and strategy services to our clients
- Working on a variety of challenging projects with leading brands
- Delivering interaction design and IA fully in line with customer and business requirements
- Conducting in-depth user research and developing digital strategies
- Liaising directly with clients and presenting & justifying your work to them
- Working within multi-functional Webcredible teams to deliver against client requirements
- Running Webcredible training courses
We don't believe in hand-holding so you'll be given lots of responsibility from day one, although we'll always be at hand to give you the support you need.
We're currently looking for people with a range of UX experiences and perhaps also with a Master degree in HCI or similar. Most importantly though you'll have exceptional communication skills and will be extremely passionate about improving digital experiences.
You should definitely apply for this job if you want to:
- Work on a variety of challenging research, strategy & design projects for household name clients
- Be part of a small, very well respected company where you can have a visible impact
- Work in a relaxed, non-judgemental environment
About working at Webcredible
Here at Webcredible we're only as good as our people. Everyone is given total ownership of their job and is managed on the results they achieve. You'll have full control over your job and career progression path - it's up to you to decide the direction you want to go in and we'll do whatever it takes to accommodate your needs and make this happen.
In addition to being rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent career advancement opportunities, you'll benefit from a number of perks:
- Annual bonus in line with company performance
- Flexible benefits package (you choose the benefits most important to you)
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holiday as well as a free day off on your birthday (plus option to buy more holiday)
- Travel loan
- Free book purchase every month
- Free lunches and company social events
- Free fruit and fresh coffee every day (the most important of all!)
If you'd like to work as a user experience consultant in a relaxed environment with a dynamic customer experience agency then we want to hear from you ASAP. Send your CV over to email@example.com
and you could be working here sooner than you think!
No recruitment agencies please - our company policy dictates that we only recruit directly.