We're embarking on a really exciting growth strategy and are looking for a talented visual designer/creative to join our team in London.
About the job
Working as a key resource for our client projects, you'll be leading and creating the visual innovation, direction and implementation of digital platforms. From creative research through to full template design for web, mobile and other channels you'll be delivering evidence-based design for some great brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working alongside senior creatives & UX consultants on a wide range of projects for a large variety of clients
- Creating innovative insight-led designs from concept to completion
- Liaising directly with clients and presenting your work to them
You'll need to show, as much as possible, that you have:
- Solid experience as a visual designer or front-end creative (mid-weight)
- Good understanding and ideally working knowledge of user experience and evidence-based design
- Experience and ability to use Illustrator & Photoshop to a high level with good pen and paper ability
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates strong graphic and interaction design & build
- Great verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a tight project team, as well as independently
- Educated to degree level or postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject
- Extremely passionate about improving the visual design and user experience of digital products and services
About working at Webcredible
Here at Webcredible we're only as good as our people. Everyone is given total ownership of their job and is managed on the results they achieve. You'll have full control over your job and career progression path - it's up to you to decide the direction you want to go in and we'll do whatever it takes to accommodate your needs and make this happen.
How to apply
If you'd like to work as a visual designer in a relaxed environment with a dynamic customer experience agency then we want to hear from you ASAP. Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be working here sooner than you think!
No recruitment agencies please - our company policy dictates that we only recruit directly.