Our training academy
needs a freelance web development expert to take over the training of some of our courses!
If you think you would like the opportunity to share your knowledge with great people, in a great office, in a great London location every 6 weeks then read on, this part time role could be just for you.
About the job
We run 5 web development courses every 6 weeks from our training facilities in London. The courses are all 1 day and classroom based covering CSS, CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery, and we are looking for an inspiring developer to join our team as a trainer.
- Our new trainer will be required to run some or all of these courses using our own course structure and manuals to groups of up to 10 participants
- We run our courses for 5 days every 6 weeks as a stream from our fully equipped training centre in London
- We have an impressive client list and attract bookings from large private organisations as well as the Public sector so you will be required to engage with people from a variety of industries
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in passing on their knowledge and experience and is flexible to commit to the course timings on a freelance basis
- Our courses are all taught by experts so you’ll have extensive and proven experience as a developer in CSS, CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery.
- Prior training experience is not essential however it is important that you have a genuine interest in teaching and engaging with people from a variety of commercial backgrounds
- You will be able to direct the pace of the course in line with course guidelines and at the same time manage a group of candidates who have differing objectives and prior knowledge
- As a competent and engaging communicator you will be comfortable presenting in a group environment.
If you'd like to become a web development trainer with Webcredible then we want to hear from you ASAP. Please send your CV with a short covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
and you could be working here sooner than you think!